A delicious dish with the main character beef in an easy and simple way to prepare. An ideal dish for special occasions and without much effort you will be the chef of the day !!!
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 720 gr of beef tenderloin
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- White pepper and pink pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
For the vegetables:
- 8 potatoes with skin
- 1 broccoli
- 1 zucchini
- 200 gr of green beans
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 green asparagus
- A spoon of butter
- Wash potatoes, broccoli, zucchini, green beans, and asparagus and blanch briefly in a saucepan.
- Drain well and set aside
- Cut the sirloin into 4 pieces according to taste.
- Heat a frying pan and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the peeled garlic and the sprigs of thyme and rosemary.
- Add the sirloins and fry for a few minutes on high heat on both sides until the desired cooking point is reached.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and turn off the heat.
- In another pan put a spoon of butter and add the vegetables previously blanched and the cherry tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Leave for a few minutes on medium heat.
- On a plate arrange a bed of vegetables and the sirloin on top.
Ready to eat! Enjoy!!!