“Eat healthy” is our philosophy at # born8 and here we are going to share our recipe of Grilled Salmon with vegetables to enjoy with the family.
Cooking Time : 15 min.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 salmon fillets
- fines herbes
- Seasonal mixed vegetables
- White pepper
- 1 clove or garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 spoon of olive oil
- Rinse and cut the seasonal vegetables into julienne strips.
- Fry the garlic with olive oil and then add the vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes on a high heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside
- Pre heat a frying pan (or a griddle) over high heat. It does not matter to add oil in this phase since salmon is a type of fish that is greasy.
- Arrange the salmon and cook on both sides until the desired cooking point. (Our recommendation is medium-rare to medium-well)
- Add salt and herbs after it’s cooked.
- Serve in a plate along with the vegetables.
In a few steps we have a healthy dish for anytime of the year. #enjoy !!!